sâmbătă, 27 martie 2010

I Scream 4 Ice Cream



Cloudies


So considering we're almost in the Easter Holiday, i've decided to write a post about all stuff i will and you should do in the holiday ^^
The Dog


I Scream


For some reason (i dont know it/them) i like/love/enjoy screaming/yelling at the sky. It's something im sorta addicted too. Not yelling like when i am in a public place, but somewhere where noone can reach/hear what i have to "protest" to the sky.
Yelling is some sort of therapy for me, but only applies if i yell to the sky. But it's nothing personal,no, i <3 the sky and the clouds. White,fluffy-puffy clouds...mmmmmm
Ice Cream

It's the "perfect" time to eat ice cream, 'cause outside is pretty hot. Everyone likes ice cream, vanilla, chocolate , strawberry or any flavours your little brain can imagine :D let's not forget 'bout my favourite one : caramel one =).
It's the "perfect" time to take lonely walks at night (em i the only one who likes that ? ) 'cause even at a late hour, outside , the temperature is just so great.
It's the "perfect" time to walk in parks with your friends (if you got any) and if not.. you still got yourself. So you and yourself can "both" take a nice walk in the park (i do talk alone (( with myself)) from time to time , it's fun because "the other me" listens good and never corects me...weirdo me)
That's all for 2day people , i can't wait for the holiday to come...neither can myself =)


The Bunny


P.S:Love you (biches)
P.S.S:Me and myself are very good (and close) friends
P.S.S.S:1 week to go
P.S.S.S.S: Capro ce esti =)

Un comentariu: